Drucken

Customer comments

Customers who call us are asked to comment on their experience. We generally receive several opinions per day. They are automatically published here without any edits or deletions. We have so far received a total of 27,793. Below are the most recent:

The latest 25 comments are being displayed.
  • good (24)
  • average (0)
  • poor (1)

good
24th May 2019 at 15:31
Gary was very helpful Unfortunetly our pc on site was the issue but quickly determined by Gary Hopefully we will get the system up on monday but service and feedback is excellent

good
24th May 2019 at 15:26
Good follow up session.

good
24th May 2019 at 14:55
If you'd have had an 'excellent' column, I would have been ticking that!

good
24th May 2019 at 13:19
Great support as always.

good
24th May 2019 at 11:46
Please schedule a meeting.

good
24th May 2019 at 11:35
Great help as always. Keep it up Paxton :-)

good
24th May 2019 at 11:26
So very impressed with the telephone answering / technical enquir system and response. Positive, helpful attitude, very professional and polished, both efficient and friendly. Such a refreshing change to experience such a good service. Thank you.

good
24th May 2019 at 11:08
Paxton were quick, informative and really helpful. My question was answered and the problem I had had for a while was resolved in seconds. I just wish I had called them sooner!

good
24th May 2019 at 10:44
Always a pleasure to meet Kate, very informative and friendly. Thank you.

good
24th May 2019 at 10:02
very helpful gentleman

good
24th May 2019 at 09:08
Very useful. Appreciate all the help.

good
24th May 2019 at 08:51
Jonny was very approachable and able to give us all the information we need regarding who to contact and new products

good
24th May 2019 at 08:05
Peu de représentant en France

good
24th May 2019 at 07:05
Tech support were fantastic and the issue I was having was resolved in no time at all

poor
24th May 2019 at 02:20
Hi, I’m a end user of your product and I’ve called you guys a couple times in the past with problems with my system.. Now with that being said, my experience the past two days was so horrible!!! Yesterday I called about my token reader was not unlocking the Eletric strike on the south side of my building, so I called and the guy that I spoke Told me to update my system and try again, so I did and it still wasn’t working. So then we reinstated the readers and it started to work for about 15 min then stopped so the guy said that the reader might be faulty and Paxton will send out another one. Ok. So I reset the system and got it to work for the time being. Now today, now today I had the same problem with the south side reader. So I gave you guys a call again and spoke to this lady and told her the problem I was having and I did speak to someone yesterday.... well whoever I spoke to did not log the call and two wasn’t supposed to walk me threw the reinstate presses. So now I’m arguing with this lady about my problem and she keeps on saying it’s a wiring issue. I used to install your product and I’m quite versed in it. Long story short I had to tell the lady I wanted to reset the readers and start from scratch witch she was so adamant that the issue was the wiring. With that being said I stock new Hess strikes, so I wired one in direct my to the net2 and lone behold it still didn’t work. So it wasn’t the wiring. Now after going back and forth with this lady she finally told me to power down the system and add a jumper in between ( green led and the bottom terminal). And guess what?? After I did the jumper and removed the jumper it worked. God only knows if anybody’s going to read this. Lol. But with running a door and access system in the past. (15yrs) I never talked to a support team that was so adamant about wiring or trying to have a tech come out to fix something that could of been done over the phone. Please feel free to contact me 484-401-4460. Also I will be calling after the holiday weekend to speak with a manager about this issue.

good
24th May 2019 at 01:52
Erin was thorough and asked good questions that will help ADI and Paxton to be better partners and drive revenue.

good
23rd May 2019 at 21:51
Fast, Thorough.

good
23rd May 2019 at 21:14
fantastic product with great representation and support

good
23rd May 2019 at 20:51
Problem resolved fast. Great communication and fast response From Jonathan Moore & Joshua Gunter Thank you

good
23rd May 2019 at 20:22
Thanks for your assistance as always I did resolve the problem myself but it remained unclear what caused the initial problem but the Entry System door release now works which is the main thing.

good
23rd May 2019 at 19:44
Very helpful, friendly response to my questions. Didn't leave me feeling like the idiot I am and I can't say that about many companies tech support. Paul Davies Patrol Alarm Systems

good
23rd May 2019 at 19:43
Goeie opleiding. Alleen de volgende keer zorgen dat het demo materiaal niet defect is =). Gelukkig heb ik al mogen ervaren dat het degelijk materiaal is en dat het maar heel zelden stuk gaat. Bedankt!

good
23rd May 2019 at 17:28
Great service!

good
23rd May 2019 at 16:46
As ever, the Service Desk Tech (Robin) was very helpful and friendly

good
23rd May 2019 at 15:51
I would like to revoke & readdress the past reply. That reply was based on a total misunderstanding due to a massive end of the day report confliction & calendar scheduling confliction on our end. The past reply should hold no reflection in any way shape or form on Keith West, Paxton as a company or any of the individuals representing them.

Wichtig : Diese Webseite verwendet Cookies. Bitte klicken Sie hier um unsere Cookie-Richtlinie zu lesen und das Erscheinen dieses Banners zu verhindern. [schließen]